Party & Event
- Anchor Ensign TL-2B Podium
- Ensign Portable Tabletop Lectern
We brought a better lectern to the table. ENSIGN TABLETOP - PODIUM LECTERN
with sound system; battery powered.
- Ensign is a tabletop- podium lectern and full-range sound system that's
completely portable. It sets up in an instant to add power and credibility to
presentations anywhere: Sharp enough to appear in boardrooms and lecture
halls, it's got a durable finish and rugged internal components that make it
tough enough for outdoor training grounds and campsites.
- The powerful MOSFET amplifier can reach a crowd of 500, or drive a
companion speaker for double capacity. There is one thing that you won't hear,
however: paper shuffling and hand movement, eliminated by Ensign's isolation
Though Ensign weighs just 39 pounds and carries easily, it sets up rock
solid. Add the optional QuickStand folding base and it becomes a full-size floor
lectern. Ensign's easy to use, too, with its volume and tone controls right at
your fingertips. The battery-powered model runs 6 to 8 hours on a charge.
- Portable tabletop - podium lectern complete with sound system, reading
light, and extra-sensitive gooseneck microphone.
- Built-in Sound Systems with full range speakers. Excellent for Corporate,
Educational, Church, Military and Governmental Markets
- 50 watt amplifier, 12 volt DC output for wireless receiver, auxiliary mic
input (balanced, lo-Z) with phantom power, aux input (line level), line
output, treble and bass controls and external speaker outputs.
- Rechargeable batteries, battery protect circuitry and two-stage charger
built-in. 6-8 hours per charge.
- Truly portable-folds into a compact package that weighs just 39 lbs.
- Sensitive electret microphone mounted on a custom isolation shockmount.
- Powerful enough for crowds of 500.
- Podium stand or use as a tabletop
- Rated Power output: 45
Max SPL @ Rated Power: 103 dB @ 1 meter
Battery (2): 12 volt
rechargeable, 2.6 AH
Frequency Response: 100 Hz -12 kHz
- Lectern Mic input: Lo-Z,
balanced, phantom powered
- Auxiliary Mic Input: Lo-Z,
balanced, phantom powered, XLR
- Line Input: Hi-Z,
- Line Output (post fader):
- AC Power Requirements:
110-125 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 210-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Return To Audio Visual